Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, April 22, 2011

ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD!

Uhm, jk its like 2:12 am but HEY thats how I feel at the moment.

Have you ever had like, your own personal medicine? Not like NyQuil, Prozac or Melatonin but like your own little routine or coping technique that just in an instant makes you happy? Well for me, that would be music, making paper stars, painting my nails, and driving around at night with the windows down and listening to grateful dead(haha,dont laugh,the rents were dead heads so I was bound to become one one of these days) Anyway, I havent had my iPod for like 195979017389 months. (Okay so maybe like 2, or 3 months maybe even 4) I somehow managed to get ahold of a friends last iPod before she got her itouch and ever since I've been listening to music 24/7 I have been coincidentally doing ALOT better than before (if you've caught a glimpse of my past blog posts) AND I have been making friendship bracelets!(more on that later) Creativity really kicks in when you've been grounded, eh?

I hate thinking about how there was a possibility that I could of been depressed. I know some friends that were a couple months ago and at times after I got caught up on the 3 or 4 months of music that I missed out on, I was like "Dude fuck being sad. We are just teenagers."

Why cant we just go with the flow and laugh a bunch, use manners not cause we HAVE to but because we can. Try something new(I made friendship bracelets. The embroidery floss you get is 40 cents at Hobby Lobby and friendship-bracelets.com has some freakin' neat-o patterns.) We should just trust our feelings and spend money and introduce ourself.

Dont forget to embrace messy hair and find something that never fails to make you smile. Even on your weakest days, find a reason to be strong. Find something beautiful in each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment