Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I found you once, your lost again. Two thousand miles took what could of been.

Every word that is spoken. Every sentence that is said. Every conversation that is had. My heart breaks a little more. I wish you could feel the same pain I am feeling. The same confusion. The same frustration. I wish you could feel what I am feeling at this moment. Cause then maybe you would talk to me, cause at this very moment I dont know what Im feeling. Sometimes I'm happy you dont try and talk to me anymore. Other times I want to text you more than anything when my mom and I fight. When my brother was sick and in the hospital. When I wanted to just run away and forget everything. Us meeting? That was a blessing and a curse. While everyone laughed at me cause they said I could do much better, all your friends and even family said I was the best thing that ever happened to you.


To me it wasnt about labels. It was about me being with you. Waking up to the "Good morning beautiful" texts. Snuggling together for hours on end. Staying up late talking on the phone. It was about how there was 6 billion people in the whole world and I was sure I only wanted you. I'm still sure. Because yeah, I think other guys are hot. I try dating other guys too. But its just not the same.


I think about you alot, you often visit me in my dreams. I wonder if you think of me when you hear "wish you were here" and "mine". I wonder if you miss me at all. I wonder if you think its not too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment